Name of conducting Body: State Bank of India
- Aspirants belonging General/OBC/EWS Category need to submit application fee of Rs. 750/-.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST and PWD categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Upper age limit of applicants applying for this recruitment will be 40 Years as on 31-08-2021.
- Relaxation in age will be given to deserving aspirants as per rules admissible.
Pay Band for State Bank of India jobs: Candidates who will be recruited successfully they will get attractive and satisfying salary of Rs. 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 from SBI.
- Selection of the job hunters will be done on the basis of their performance in the Online Written Examination cum- Interview conducted by the selection committee.
- Visitors have to visit the Official Website to apply for SBI and that is http://sbi.co.in.
- After that, at homepage candidates have to press on “Recruitment / Careers” tab.
- Find the appropriate job link for which you are interested.
- Now, go through Advertisement and instructions mentioned in it.
- After reading complete instructions carefully aspirants have to press on online applying link and fill application form with all required and mandatory details.
- Appliers must upload their recent passport size photograph / Certificates / Signature at the time of filling application form, if required.
- Candidates can take a printout of the submitted application form for further use in future.
Important Date to Keep in Mind: